What amount does TBS advance?
We can advance up to 50% of the load rate from brokers and shippers approved for factoring.
What are the advance fees?
40%* advance is $19.99
50%* advance is $24.99
When are advances funded?
Advances are funded within four (4) hours after the cargo is loaded and all required paperwork is submitted to TBS.
*Subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply.
- Contact with TBS (3 month minimum) required if not initially signed up for the program upon becoming a client.
- Rate sheet from customer signed by the carrier.
- BOL for load on which the advance is given.
- TBS EFS or TBS Comdata fuel card account.
- All paperwork must be submitted within seven (7) days of the advance.
- No other advances may be taken on a load advanced by TBS.
- Any outstanding advances past seven (7) days will be charged against the next loads submitted to TBS for factoring
- Original signed paperwork providing proof of delivery must be submitted for factoring within seven (7) days of the advance funding.
- The load must be clear of defects.
A $200 fee will be charged if these requirements are not met